Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Tuesday

I am feeling better today, my throat and voice are getting a lot better.  Oliver is still struggling but the other two have it mildly.  Ruthie didn't sleep well last night and Casey was a saint and took care of her and I slept all night.  He called in and slept in, we all did really.  I sent Isaac to school and then came back and fell asleep.  We did laundry today and Casey fixed the leaking pipe.  Isaac's science fair project is due tomorrow so after school, me and Isaac and Ruthie went and got some poster board and some pictures of the spam.  Then we put it all together.  Isaac kept saying how artsy science fairs are, it was funny.  He used glitter glue and it shows through the paper but it is alright.  I went to young women's tonight and I didn't miss too much on Sunday which is good.  I hope that everyone has a good Wednesday.

Love
Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...