Monday, March 20, 2017

Spring

Today is the first day of spring which is nice.  I love your pictures Robin, they turned out really nice.  We are still sick here but I am thinking we are on the upswing soon.  Yesterday I skipped my meetings and just stayed home.  Casey took today off work and took care of everything.  I dropped Isaac off at school and then the rest of us just slept the rest of the morning away.  Oliver has been fevering a lot so we took him to the pediatrician this afternoon and he said it is just a cold and that Oliver looked ok.  Isaac did make it to martial arts and had a good time.  Here are my pictures from the weekend.

Love
Rachel










No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...