Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Green

I am glad that Dad is okish, viruses suck.  Have fun tomorrow, I hope that goes ok.  Robin did Josh Gorban song end up in the movie?  The previews look so dumb that is interesting that is was a good show.  Good job on the bread Karen.  In my sickness I have been watching the Great British Baking Show.  It is really good and now I kind of want to bake.  Isaac had a fever this morning so I called in him sick and let him sleep, he slept until 11.  Oliver and Ruthie seem to be doing better although Oliver had a fever last night.  It was nice to get back to normal a bit and get up and play.  I had a meeting this evening for young women so Casey rented Sing and they watched that and rested.  The rain is so nice, I love how it turned everything green.  We were outside in the front and I was cutting back weeds so Oliver went in and got some scissors and the next thing I knew Ruthie was out with scissors, it was so funny.  I attached a picture.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...