Sunday, March 19, 2017

Quiet day

It was a quiet day here.  We went to Wheeler park and walked around the trails.  It was good to check out where to go next time we go there.  We came home and worked on the electric stuff so we can make our terrarium.  I have been worried about the Anderson bunch.  I hope you are doing OK.  You guys got really sick really fast.  I hope it goes away soon.  If you need help let us know.  I am glad the Karen and Robin had a nice day also.  It is suppose to rain on Wednesday and get back down to normal temperatures.  We have been spoiled but this nice warm weather.  Have a nice week.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...