Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Hump day

I went into work early and left early.  I took dad to the doctor and they took an xray and he is fine.  He has a virus and it just takes time to get over it.  I am so glad.  I think it will just take him a little while to get over it.  Matt called me tonight they are blessing his baby on April 9th.  He wants dad to help bless the baby.  I thought that was nice of them.  I am going to Wendover tomorrow with the Gumm gang.  I hope we have a good time.  Dad is just going to stay home and rest.  Everyone have a nice day.  Karen I am glad you made banana bread.  That is good for you. I forgot to tell Robin how much I am loving her rice pack she made dad.  I have been using it on my ear and man it is so nice.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...