Thursday, March 23, 2017

Thursday

Thanks for buying Sing, that will be fun.  We rented Moana tonight and it wasn't great but I missed some of it.  Isaac had a fever this morning again and didn't sleep well so he stayed home.  I wasn't able to drop off his project and we missed the science fair.  Isaac was really sad about it and I said we could show it to you guys and maybe ask his teacher to show it to the class, I don't know.  Oliver slept in till 11 and Isaac wasn't feeling good so he was watching movies on the couch so me and Ruthie got to spend some time together which was fun.  In the afternoon Ruthie was napping and Oliver and Isaac were watching a movie so I put the binding on my sampler quilt and I love it.  I was worried I didn't quilt it enough but I think it is fine.  It is so big it fits on our bed so I think I am going to use it their if Casey agrees.  Mom I am starting to cut out our quilts for the class, is it alright if I do the preliminary sewing for yours also?  Everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...