Monday, March 13, 2017

Monday

Very pretty Karen, I like it.  You name the day and we can come up and paint your room to match.  Today was good and busy.  I went to the hobby lobby this morning to get some stuffing for the farm animals and it gets so busy looking at all the stuff the kids want to look at I forgot to buy it.  I went back when I was picking up Isaac and bought it by myself.  Henry's mom picked up Isaac and I thought that was sweet of her.  I watched Neve at lunch time and Oliver had fun playing with her, they were finding worms.  After she left Oliver fell asleep on his bed.  He slept for an hour and then I had to wake him to to take Isaac to martial arts.  When we were driving home it was so nice outside I took the little kids to the park for a little bit.  Kelly and Randy came over to work on Kelly's car.  Randy was going to take us out to dinner but Isaac was tired and had a temper tantrum so we stayed home and they brought hamburgers home which was really nice.  Last night Isaac said he hated Mondays because they are so busy and he can't play for long, it was funny.  Isaac's martial arts teachers both said he is a hard worker and enjoy him in their classes and he got a 100% on his math test again.  So he doing good.  I keep forgetting but we switched cell phone providers and got new phones.  Casey activated everything last night so we used our new phones today.  It is nice.  They use your wi-fi to make calls, it is weird.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...