Wednesday, March 15, 2017

The week of teeth

Well Karen and Isaac both lost a tooth within a week of each other.  We have had a lot of teeth flying around.  I am so glad it didn't hurt when he lost it.  We came home from work today and the power was off.  It was off to over 8,000 people.  So we went to the mall for dinner and walked around.  I bought a cup of legos for my lego box and then bought something for the triplets.  We got invited to a shower for them on March 25th.  I got thinking that maybe Margaret could take the present down with her if she is going.  Just a thought.  I want to go to the discovery zone that day.  We walked around Children's place and they were having huge sales and if you bought a gift card then you got $10.00 off.  Then I got a $10.00 bounce back coupon.  I scored for sure.  We came home around 7 and the power was on so that was good.  It was so pretty outside today.  Everyone have a great Thursday.  Remember to wear green on Friday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...