Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Pie

I knew it was pie day but I didn't have the ambition to get pie.  It was a beautiful day and we spent a lot of it outside which is always fun.  It got hot this afternoon so we went in the basement for a bit.  This morning Isaac said that no one was wearing boot anymore and that they were wearing shoes but he hates his shoes.  He has been wearing his sandals so we went to Walmart after school but none of them fit him.  He needs a wide shoe.  Oliver found some paw patrol shoes he had to have so he ended up with them.  After dinner Casey had scouts and I took the kids to the park.  Casey met us their and then I went to young women's.  We did finger painting and one of the laurels showed us her drawings.  It is fun to talk on the phone with Isaac, he loves it.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...