Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Tooth

We were playing in the backyard this afternoon and Isaac was eating an apple.  I looked at him and his tooth was gone, he didn't even realize that he had lost it.  It was pretty easy.  We wrote a note to the tooth fairy so he is good to go.  This morning I took the little ones to the fun park for story time and it was fun to go.  We just played outside the rest of the day.  Isaac had martial arts and Oliver fell asleep in the car.  Ruthie hadn't taken a nap yet so I put her down so they were both asleep and Isaac was gone, it was nice.  Tomorrow Casey took the day off because he had a dentist appointment and I was volunteering at school and he was going to watch the kids but they canceled the volunteering and we had the wrong day for the dentist.  Casey is still taking the day off and I am going to have a sewing day, it will be fun.  He is sweet.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...