Sunday, March 12, 2017

Sunday

I am glad that you are feeling good Karen, that is awesome.  Thanks for coming up yesterday Robin, it was fun to spend time with you and the bed is amazing.  Yesterday Oliver fell asleep at like 4 in me and Casey's bed so we just let him sleep and he slept all night, he was tired.  Ruthie didn't sleep very good last night and we lost time which sucks.  Casey was tired so he stayed home from church and I took the kids.  I just stayed in the hall way and they did really good.  Oliver and Isaac went to their classes and Ruthie did good coming with me.  I had a meeting after church so Casey came and picked up the kids.  We played outside most of the day.  Casey did tree climbing with the boys again and they had fun.  I sewed and I finished all the little barn animals but I only had stuffing for the chicken.  Ruthie loved it though.  Kelly's car is broken so after dinner Casey worked on it with them and I took the kids on a walk and then it was bed time.  It is nice to have sunlight later.  Everyone have a great week.

Love
Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...