Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Pie contest

My work had a pie contest for pie day.  We had 10 entries.  That is a lot of pie.  I made a cheeseburger pot pie for my entry.  I won 2nd place.  I really didn't want to win but it was a really good recipe.  That took up most of my day.  We stopped by Sam's on the way home and got diapers for Angela's sprinkle this weekend.  Rachel and the kids are coming down on Friday night to spend the night.  Me and Isaac worked on the list for our weekend.  Karen, I am so glad you went with your VT.  That is fun.  Robin, I am sorry you missed pie day.  Next time we go out, I will buy you a pie.  Rachel thanks for letting Isaac call.  That was fun.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...