Sunday, April 30, 2017

Sunday

Today went well, we went to church and the kids did really well.  Isaac gave a good talk and was really excited to do it.  My lesson went well which was nice.  After church Casey transplanted all the maple trees into bigger containers so they have more room to grow.  I was looking at portable ironing boards and their was one made out of board and fabric.  Isaac wanted bird seed so Casey went to Lowes and got bird seed and a board for me and helped me make it.  I think it will be perfect for the sewing classes.  Casey also worked on the jeep for a bit and made bread.  Isaac helped him make bread and they had a fun time.  Thanks for the fun time yesterday, you guys are the best.

Love
Rachel














No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...