Thursday, May 4, 2017

Thursday

Ruthie didn't sleep last night so we were tired today.  Isaac had school and then he went to Henry's house to watch Charlotte's web.  I missed him and it made me sad for 1st grade coming.  Me and the little kids just played outside mostly which was nice.  It was funny I sat down on a chair and said "It's wet" and Oliver walked by with a bucket of water and said "It's clean", it made me laugh.   We picked up Isaac and it was good to see their new house, it is cute and is out in the country which is fun.  We stopped at the cheese factory on the way home to get a snack.  We had spam for dinner because Isaac has been wanting it with scrambled eggs.  Isaac liked the eggs and ate them which was a good step.  I finished that little quilt and I took a picture of the back because all the seams are crazy.  I am excited to quilt it, it should be fast.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...