Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Random

Well, we only worked 1/2 day because we had a dentist appointment.  I just hate going.  I need to have a tooth pulled but he didn't want to pull it yet because he thinks I should put an inplant in the same time.  I know drama drama.  Dad has to have 2 crowns so he is going to have that done on Tuesday.  We needed some random after that so we decided to go look at the bunk bed at IKEA.  We found this hutch that we thought would be nice to store our junk in.  It was 200 dollars off.  We went and looked at the boxes and decided that there was no way to fit a bed in the car so we bought the hutch.  It took all night but we got it together.  I think they are doing it a lot better because they put it in 4 smaller boxes.  WE were able to carry it up and it fit in our car.  I have to admit that retail therapy always works wonders for me.  I need to try again to put pictures on the blog.  I will try next time.  Everyone have a great hump day.  Robin the traffic is so bad out by Scheels.  YOu get a gold medal for driving out there.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...