Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Hump day

I didn't feel ambitious at all.  I visited most of the day and I think I would have gotten more done if I stayed home but some days are just like that.  Robin you always find the funniest things.  Thanks for posting them.  The quilt show opens at 10:00 and goes until 4:00 from 1 - 4 there is suppose to be super discounts.  It didn't say anything about a gift for the first people there.  I thought is we met at my place around 9:00 that should be enough time to get organized and get there.  Rachel is going to come down on Friday night and spend the night.  We are just going to wing it the rest of the time.  I know that is not a norm for me.  I am usually the clip board of fun.  Karen that was a lot to do in one night.  Have a great Thursday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...