Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Wednesday

I am excited for the quilt show, thanks everyone.  Today was good.  We went on a walk this morning which was nice.  Oliver complained the whole time and then he didn't want to stop when we got home.  We played outside all day long and we are all sunburned, I need to think about it in the morning.  Oliver is potty training still so we didn't leave home much so we could hit up the potty as needed.  Isaac had martial arts and had a good time.  After dinner Kelly had some free wood that Casey wanted so he took the kids and I did the dished.  They had fun but didn't end up with any wood.  Thanks for calling Mom, it was good to talk.

Love
Rachel




That is Oliver's spider, he carried around all day and we would pet it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...