Monday, May 1, 2017

Monday

Today went well.  After we dropped Isaac off we went and got some new contacts for me.  Oliver loved the elevator so that was fun.  Then I babysat and the kids were really good and we had a good time.  We just played outside all afternoon and then Isaac had martial arts.  It was a really pretty day and Oliver got sunburned.  We tried out the underwear today and it went ok.  Lots of pee and poop hopefully he will start catching on.  I am making progress on my little quilt and I love, love it.  I just have three more sides of the border to put on.  Have a great day tomorrow.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...