Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Big busy day

You know at work I only have 7 emails in my in box.  That right there is a miracle.  It has been so nice to get caught back up.  I am loving it.  I met the gang after work and we went to Gardner village.  The theme is fairies and they have made these cute little fairy villages.  I want to make one for my outside.  They are so cute.  Karen, I am so glad you got your switch.  Dad was excited to go hunting for it this morning.  He got two crowns on this morning.  He is doing good.  Robin, did you ever get your refund from the over charge?  I have been worried about that one.  Everyone have a great hump day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...