Monday, May 8, 2017

Tuesday

I babysat this morning and that went good, the kids are good and we played outside for most of the time.  I cleaned and cleaned today to get ready for the appraiser.  The kids were on strict instructions to put away what they played with, that might have to be a new rule because it was nice.  The appraiser came a little late so we were late to marital arts but it all worked out.  I was going to get plants for our garden and then plant them tonight but Oliver fell asleep in the car so we just went home and put him in bed.  Kelly came by to borrow some tools and he stayed for dinner and then helped Casey finish getting the transmission out of the jeep.  Tell Dad good luck tomorrow, I hope that it goes smoothly.  Oliver motto about potty training is he has already done it and why is it still going on.  Hopefully it will start to click again.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...