Sunday, May 7, 2017

Until next year

It was another successful quilt show, thank you guys so much.  You are the best and are so fun to be with.  We spent the night last night and came home this morning.  I really liked doing that.  I felt like we had more time with Mom and Dad and then we had a day at home too.  It was perfect.  I went to church and everyone else stayed home, they were done and wanted to play.  We got pizza for lunch and played.  This evening we went up the canyon and went hiking and it was a lot of fun and it felt so nice to be out in nature.  The kids loved it.  Isaac did fall near the end and has a scrapped knee, he barely survived.  Thanks again and I am sad that it is over.

Love
Rachel










No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...