Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Tuesday

That is awesome Karen, congratulations.  We will have to come up to your house and play it.  It looks awesome.  My day wasn't as good as Karen's.  Oliver did a lot better today and didn't have any accidents which is awesome.  I lost Ruthie's shoes so we went and bought her a pair this morning.  I have to do a craft at school on Thursday so I got some things for that also.  My visiting teacher came over this morning and that was nice.  This afternoon we watched Thomas and then played outside.  When Ruthie woke up we went to the park in Smithfield and ran around.  It was fun.  Casey had scouts and I had young women.  They always get ice cream when I am gone but Oliver fell asleep so Casey ran and got it before I had to go so it worked out.  We played dodge ball for our activity tonight and it was fun.  It wasn't as bad as I was thinking it was going to be.  I finished the strawberry quilt last night and I like it.  Do you think white flannel on the back would be pretty with green binding?

Love
Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...