Thursday, May 11, 2017

BOO!!

I hope you guys had a fun time tonight.  Today was a busy day and I was stressed about it all going smoothly but everything went great and it was a good day.  Ruthie didn't sleep last night, she was up all night so me and Casey were tired.  It was teacher application day at school and I did that sun flower craft.  The kids liked the craft and they turned out cute.  Oliver and Ruthie did really well also, they were good kids.  We were their until just a little before Isaac came home.  I had quilt group and that went well.  The kids were really good and it was shorter so that worked out good.  It was so hot today we just played outside a bit.  We went and got stuff to make fish and chips for dinner when Ruthie woke up.  After dinner we finished planting most of the garden.  We just have to plant the sun chokes.  I hope you guys had a good night.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...