Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Garden

Today was busy, their were a lot of errands to run.  This morning we got goggles for swimming and then plants for the garden.  They had sun chokes so we are going to plant those and that is exciting.  Isaac had a field trip to a bug lab at USU and had a fun time.  They saw a tarantula and coach-roaches.  I am doing a craft tomorrow at Isaac's school so me and Isaac tried it out and it think it will be good, it is a sunflower.  Isaac had martial arts and when I was putting Ruthie in the car after dropping him off she pointed to her mouth and said cheese.  It was so cute and it worked because we went to the cheese factory.  I wanted a handle for a bag so we also went to Joann's.  Casey picked up brats and hamburgers for dinner and we had a picnic and then planted some of the garden.  We will do the seed part tomorrow.   It was dark when we finished so I will get a picture tomorrow also. I was kind of grumpy today, I will be better tomorrow hopefully.

Love
Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...