Friday, May 12, 2017

Glitter

Today was fun.  They had a Mother's day spa in Isaac's class this morning.  So Randy watched the little kids and I went to school with Isaac.  It was really cute and fun.  He painted my fingernails, gave me a back rub, a facial, foot bath, moisturizing, combing my hair.  We had a good time.  Isaac tried school lunch today, he didn't like what they were serving but it was good practice for him.  It was so hot today we watched a show while Ruthie was napping.  We were out of fruit snacks so we went to Sam's and got them, then had a snack.  The kids had fun.  After dinner Casey mowed the lawn and I took the kids for a walk.  We got back and Ruthie and Oliver helped mow for a while.  We had a late night since it was so nice and cool outside.  We are headed off to Lava tomorrow.  It should be a fun mini vacation.

Love
Rachel









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...