Thursday, June 29, 2017

8 more days

Today was the last day of swimming lessons and Oliver was happy to go.  He said he wanted to see his swimming Momma.  Isaac did really well and advanced a level, he loves to swim.  After lunch Randy came and took the boys to his house and I gave Ruthie a nap which gave me some sewing time.  I finished cutting out the quilt for my class and I sewed one of the blocks together.  I also finished cutting out Karen's quilt.  I got confused with the directions but I got it all worked out and I am ready to sew it.  After Ruthie woke up we went up to Randy's and spent the rest of the day.  After Casey got done with work he mowed the lawn and then came up.  We roasted marshmallows in their backyard and that was fun.  I hope that everyone has a good Friday.  Our Vacation is getting really close.

Love
Rachel

My finished blocks





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...