Sunday, June 25, 2017

Birthday Eve

We had a good day.  We went to church this morning and it was fun having Mom and Dad their.  Casey went hiking with his friend, I am glad that they stopped and said hi Karen, that is fun.  After church we went to five guys for lunch and it tasted really good.  It was hot this afternoon so we took afternoon naps and watched a show.  Isaac and Grandma made fourth of July jello that turned out really good.  After dinner we sang happy birthday to Mom and then Dad left to go home and we walked to the park.  It was still hot but we had a fun time.  It was fun to walk around.  Good luck at work tomorrow.

Love
Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...