Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Rocket

That sucks Robin, I hate spiders and bad dreams.  I am glad that everyone is doing good.  We had a good day.  Ruthie and Oliver didn't sleep in and were grumpy this morning, we made sure to go to bed on time tonight.  Their was a snake thing at the library this morning but Isaac wasn't awake and I didn't want to wake him up so we skipped it.  We went to swimming lessons and that was good.  Isaac said that they moved him up to level 4, he is doing so good.  Oliver didn't want to go and wanted me to put him in time out instead of swimming lessons.  He was fine once we were their and happy afterwards.  Ruthie loves to swim and floating on her back, she is so cute.  This afternoon we built Oliver's tower and Isaac's rocket and then played with Stanley.  When Casey came home we went up to the park and shot it off.  It was so fun, I think everyone really like it.  Thanks Mom.  Marco Polo seems like a good way to share videos, I can't figure out a better way.  I am going to cut out my blocks for quilt class next week.  It is coming soon.

Love
Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...