Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Back to the real world

So I am back to the real world.  It wasn't too bad.  Work was good, it was hard to get back into the groove.  I bought tickets for lehmans caves and the train.  We are all set to go I think.  We stopped by RC Willeys and they have some really nice mattresses for cheap.  WE are going to buy them there instead of amazon.  I think that is ready to go as well.  There is one problem with your post tonight Robin.  You are beautiful.  That is all I have to say.  I am glad you didn't have to work tonight.  Have a really nice hump day.  It was so pretty outside today.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...