Friday, June 30, 2017

Late

Sorry I am a late blogger tonight.  We had a good and busy day.  This morning we went to the library and turned in our summer reading and then went to story time.  Afterwards we went grocery shopping.  After lunch I put Ruthie down for a nap and Oliver was laying down almost asleep then Randy called and they were going to lunch for Collins birthday.  So he came over and picked up Isaac and took him to lunch with everyone and I stayed with the sleeping Oliver and Ruthie, which was pretty awesome.  I was able to sew most of the blocks together for Karen's quilt which is fun. I was trying to make Isaac's hair look presentable for lunch but it was getting too long so when he got back I cut it and it looks a lot better.  After dinner we took Stanley outside in the pool, he was scarred but I think he will start to like it.  We went on a walk with the bikes and it went better than it usually does, the kids are getting older.  Last night Casey and Isaac planed to sleep in the backyard so we set up the tent and roasted marshmallows on the stump.  The boys are sleeping out their tonight which is fun but we are having a late night.  I am glad that you got a pretty dress Robin.  Have fun shooting tomorrow, that sounds fun.

Love
Rachel











No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...