Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Its raining

It is really raining here right now and it looks like it we might get pounded.  Dave's place got flooded yesterday.  Dad went up to help this morning and they had some professional people laying new carpet and helping clean up.  I didn't feel really great all day.  I slept passed my alarm and then just felt kind of off.  I figure it was because I ate Oliver's otterpop.  My bad.  We went grocery shopping also and they still had the special buy one ice cream and get one free.  It was just too hard to pass up.  It helps my calcium intake.  I am glad tomorrow is Thursday.  It has felt like a long week to me.  Have a great rest of the week.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...