Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Wednesday

The kids were really grumpy today and it made for a long day.  It was raining here this morning and then was hot and humid in the afternoon.  The kids had dentist appointments this afternoon and they went really well.  No tears or tantrums so it was a success.   I talked to them about Oliver's overbite and he thinks it might be an airway obstruction and he recommended a ear nose and throat doctor.  I am not sure now that I am thinking about it but we will take him to check him out.  We went on a walk this morning and this evening and that was nice to get out.  Casey took us out for ice cream and that was fun, it made the kids happy.  I hope that you have a better day tomorrow Mom, I am sorry you aren't feeling good.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...