Thursday, July 27, 2017

Thursday

I am so glad that everything is going so good with everyone.  That is fun about the date Robin and I am glad that your visiting teacher came over Karen.  I hope that you are feeling better Mom.  Today was so hot, it is killing me.  We went to the hobby lobby and walked around and the kids used their money to buy a toy.  We played cars and colored a bit in the afternoon.  Randy stopped by and had a job he thought Casey would like.  After dinner Casey went shooting with a friend who is a old coworker.  Me and the kids went on a evening walk to the park.  We had a lot of fun and we were gone for like two hours.  Casey had a fun night too.  Tomorrow we are going swimming as a prize for everyone being so good at the dentist, they are super excited.

Love
Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...