Thursday, August 10, 2017

75th

That sounds good for Saturday :) today was good. It was the owners 75th birthday party. They had a neil.diamond look alike sing. Before we went my bosses made it very clear we were to meet the factory contacts. It was just me and the new girl that showed up. And we had dinner with our chinese.contacts. They were nice and it was fun to talk. There were 3 girls that didn't go (Megan was one of them) and my bosses were not happy they missed the party. So tomorrow will be interesting. Tomorrow is.the big fancy gala. So I am leaving work at 12 and we are taking our contacts to lunch and the bountiful arts festival. Then take them back to get ready for the gala. Should be a jam packed day. I also filled out my lagoon paper work today. She said she would email me the family days so we.can start planning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...