Friday, August 11, 2017

Happy Birthday Dad

I am glad that Dad had a good birthday.  We had a good day.  We walked to the library for story time which was fun.  We haven't been in forever.  The kids are getting older so it isn't so hard to walk there anymore.  After Ruthie woke up from her nap we went grocery shopping.  When Casey came home we went to the bank to get a loan for a new car.  Then we came home and had dinner and then went to the fair.  It was fun and the kids had a good time.  It is always fun and they have the same stuff every year so it brings back good memories.  We will be down tomorrow between 11 and 12 for lunch.  Thanks for having us, it will be fun.

Love
Rachel













No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...