Sunday, August 6, 2017

The weekend

This weekend was good.  Yesterday morning we got the car window fixed and it looks good.  We picked up the jeep and got icees at sonics.  Casey was bummed out about the jeep but he isn't sure he believes them either.  We went on a walk and then Casey and the boys slept in the tent in the backyard.  They had a fun time.  Today we went to church and I taught the lesson, I didn't do great but it is over.  Collins car needed something fixed so he brought it over and they worked on it all afternoon and got it fixed.  We are watching Boss Baby, thanks for buying that Karen.  I love that we can share them.  I hope that everyone have a good Monday, don't work too hard.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...