Sunday, August 6, 2017

Quiet day

We had a quiet day as well.  I got my laundry all caught back up.  It was out of control.  We went to sacrament meeting and then came home.  Dad's headache came back so we didn't push it.  We did watch Baby Boss also and it was cute.  I took a nap as well.  I made can can casserole for dinner and it tasted good.  Robin I hope that work went OK.  I thought we would celebrate dad's birthday on Saturday.  I can't believe that your ball is coming up.  That was so far away when we got your dress.  Have a wonderful Monday.  I am going to have work all week.  That is first time in a while.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...