Thursday, August 10, 2017

Good day

Today was nice.  It was someones farewell party and we went to Ruth's diner in immigration canyon.  They have a really nice patio and we sat out there.  It was so pleasant and nice to be outside.  Dad went home early just so he didn't push it too hard and I drove trax home.  I stopped by Smiths and looked around.  So I think the plan is everyone is coming to my house on Saturday and we are going to pick up the canoe after lunch.  Then head to Kamas for star watching.  Does that sound good?  Grandma is now living in Alpine.  Dirk and Melody are coming down tomorrow to help finish the move.  Everyone have a great Friday. Robin, I hope your party was fun and your dress was the hit of the ball.  Rachel, I hope you had fun swimming with the kids.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...