Wednesday, August 9, 2017

so

I talked with Rachel tonight and they would like to come to SLC and get the canoe on Saturday.  I thought we could go up to Karen's afterwards and play and watch stars.  Are you Ok with Robin?  Dad still isn't feeling 100 percent and I thought that might be better.  We can hike around Mirror Lake and go canoeing if you would like to.  Work was good.  Tomorrow we are having a farewell party/bridal shower for someone at our work.  She is getting married and moving to Phoenix.  Her almost husband is going to dental school there.  Dad's cough is a lot better.  Not much else going on with us.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...