Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Thunder

I am sorry that Dad is sick, that doesn't sound fun.  We had a good day.  We got backpacks and lunch boxes for the kids, thank you again Karen, they love them.  They were really excited.  Then we went to the park and played until the thunderstorm got too close.  It was nice to have a cooler day.  We just played at home the rest of the day.  I was laying out the quilts for the bunk beds and when I was done Ruthie was laying out the leftover squares, it was cute.  Casey had scouts and I had young women's.  We were going to play water kickball but it took a while to find a place to play so we just ended up playing kickball.  It turned out to be fun.  Casey took the kids to ice cream while I was gone and they had a fun time.  Oliver has an appointment with the ENT tomorrow and Isaac has a dentist appointment to fix his spacer, fun times.  Oliver's preschool emailed me to the date of the open house, I am excited and sad that he is going to school.

Love
Rachel











No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...