Sunday, August 13, 2017

Canoe

Happy Birthday Dad and I am had a really fun weekend.  We made it back in plenty of time for church, so I went and taught my lesson and everyone else stayed home.  We gave Ruth a nap when I got home and then after dinner went went canoeing.  It was so beautiful and we had a really fun time.  The kids liked it and it was so peaceful being out on the water.  Casey said it is a really nice canoe and in great condition, thank you.  I forgot my phone so I didn't get an pictures but we will got more and I will take them next time.  Everyone have a good Monday and you guys are the best.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...