Thursday, August 17, 2017

Thought it was Friday

I woke up today thinking it was Friday.  That just made the day long.  Work is coming along and I am getting stuff done.  That feels really nice.  We went to Sam's club after work to get some spray for dads nose.  I am hoping that will help with his allergies.  We are watching the Hallowed Crown and only have one more episode.  They are 2 hours long.  It has been enjoyable to watch.  Rachel,  I am glad your adventure turned out good.  We are going up to Karen's tomorrow night.  Her car is making a noise so we are going to meet in Kamas and just make sure it is OK.  I don't think it will take very long on Saturday to paint.  Everyone have a great Friday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...