Friday, August 18, 2017

Friday

We had a good and busy day.  The kids slept but I got up and did some sewing which was really nice.   We went to the jump zone and it was a fun time.  Oliver wanted this ball but he kept leaving it and other kids would get it so he eventually ended up sitting on the couch with it to protect it.  The kids like the cookies there but it is cheaper at Lees so we went there afterwards and got some cookies and hot dogs.  The library was having an eclipse party where they were giving out glasses.  I knew their were going to be a lot of people so we got their 20 minutes early, so we went in the story time room and no one was their but they had a science movie on so we watched it for a minute but I figured we were in the wrong place so we went out and their was a long line for the glasses.  We waited and got two of them, we did good.  The rest of the "party" was dumb, but we did two crafts and the kids liked it.  Isaac has been bugging me to make stone soup so we finally made it today and no one ate it.  After dinner we went canoeing and it was a lot of fun.  We brought a map and were really careful and didn't get lost which was a lot funner.  Good luck painting tomorrow, I hope it goes really really fast.

Love
Rachel



Isaac isn't mad he is just staring at me.




Casey was telling Isaac about islands in the marsh and we finally found one




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...