Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Tuesday

We went to the bounce and slide today and it was a lot of fun.  I went down the big slide with Ruth and she loved it.  The boys loved me going with them, we had fun.  We got sonic slushes afterwards also.  Casey had scouts tonight and we were meeting early for young women's since ironically we were going canoeing.  So I took the kids with me to the opening exercises and the girls left and I met up with them when Casey was done.  We wanted to go canoeing tomorrow so before I meet up with the girls we went to Al's and got Isaac a life vest and some stadium chairs for the kids to sit in, they should be really nice.  Then I drove out and went canoeing with them, it was so pretty and we had fun.  It makes for a late night.  I am glad that you are going to paint Karen, will yellow match your floors?

Love
Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...