Thursday, August 17, 2017

Thursday

That is fun that you had a game night Karen, we should get that game.  Today was good, we were all tired from yesterday so we went slow this morning.  We went grocery shopping and I was sad that Isaac isn't going to be their to help me anymore.  Isaac went to his friend Henry's house for dinner and we stopped at Joann's for a minute after dropping him off.  He came home around 7 and then we went on a walk and Casey mowed the lawn.  The boys are getting so strong and fast.  I have to run to keep up with them, it is so nice and I love it.  This last week of summer vacation is going by so fast, I need more time.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...