Thursday, September 21, 2017

Asleep

Sorry I didn't blog last night I feel asleep early watching t.v quite the life. Today my boss pulled me into her office I guess our v.p of our dept is leaving so Aimee my boss is thinking she will move up to v.p and then she wants me to take her spot. It won't be for a few months and still rocky planning but I'm going to start training to take my bosses job. I will do training and hiring. Should be an interesting couple of months. I hope it's not to terrible of a job. I figured might as well go with it and get paid more. I've was tired again tonight so I'm just relaxing. I hope it's sunny on sunday :)

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...