Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Tues

That's a cute shirt Karen. Mom will look cute in it. Work was good. It's been really slow so it's been nice in my end. The rumor is Megan is planning to be gone by the first part of nov. So let's all hope. Lol the new girl is causing drama. So it will be interesting to see if she lasts. Yesterday she walked into the executive management meeting and found our president of the company and interrupted the meeting and said "Tim  (his name is tom) I need to talk to you" then he said he was in a meeting and they can talk after then she left and then walked back and said so this meeting will be about an hour?? Then he talked to her later and she just wanted to tell him one of our factories are difficult and he should know:/ so a girl who has been around for 2 weeks is telling the president about our operations ha ha ha it's going to be so crazy I'm not sure she's going to make it. So that is my crazy story for the day. Have a good night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...