Thursday, September 21, 2017

WOW

That is awesome Robin, congratulations.  You work really hard, that is amazing.  I think that is really neat.  My day wasn't as good as Robin's.  It was cold today but we road bikes and that went good and is fun to do.  I put a blanket in for the little kids but they can't share so I used the blankets I made for them as a baby and it brought back fun memories.   I babysat this morning until close to lunch time.  The kids were good and it was fun to have them.  Oliver had preschool school and he loves it, he is really happy to go and afterwards.  He said he pooped at school so I hope that was ok with his teachers.  Ruthie didn't sleep last night and she wouldn't take a nap, she was ready to go to sleep tonight and I hope that she sleeps better.  We were out of cereal so we went to lees after we picked up Oliver and then we picked up Isaac.  After dinner we went to Lowes to see if they had a carpet cleaner and they do but we can't reserve it but she said it is usually available. Thanks for coming up tomorrow, we are going to have a fun time.

Love
Rachel


Ruthie wears her backpack to take Oliver to school

Oliver was helping Casey fix the Jeep
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...