Sunday, September 17, 2017

Sunday

It was a fun weekend, thanks.  Today I had a meeting in the morning and Casey stayed with the kids.  We went to church and it was the primary program and Isaac did a really good job, he is cute.  Oliver was really sad that he couldn't go up with Isaac and spent the whole time in the hall.  We had Ruthie go to nursery and was fine when we left her but she started crying after a like 10 minutes.  Casey had gone home so I called him and he came back to get her.  I had left my class twice and I said I probably shouldn't go back in and he said come with me so we went to noodles and company and got some lunch.  It was fun to play hooky.  He dropped me back at church and I taught my lesson in young women's.  Casey wasn't feeling well in the afternoon so he took a nap.   We did magic tricks and then rode out bikes to the park.  Casey met up with us there.  Have a good Monday and don't work too hard.  The pictures got out of order and it was too much work to change things so I am just sticking with it.

Love
Rachel
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...