Saturday, September 23, 2017

Clean

We have had a fun time this weekend.  Yesterday we went to lunch and then we went and saw a movie at theater, Nijango.  Mom made Ruthie some cute dresses up shirts that are so cute.  We made haunted gingerbread houses and the kids loved that.  Today we cleaned carpets all day and they look amazing, I can't believe how good they look.  Me and Mom did take the kids to the jump zone and that was fun.  Mom and Dad took the kids to SLC and we kept cleaning.  We did go out to dinner and that was fun.  The house feels so clean and it is amazing.  I only have after pictures since I am too embarrassed of how it looked before.  See you guys tomorrow.

Love
Rachel









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...